Redwood Coast Montessori Board of Directors 1611 Peninsula Drive, Arcata, CA 95521 (Building A) REGULAR MEETING
March11, 2020 7:00 p.m.
- CALL TO ORDER OF OPEN SESSION
- PUBLIC COMMENT ON CLOSED SESSION ITEM The Governing Board welcomes public comment related to any closed session items. Comments are limited to three (3) minutes.
- CLOSED SESSION: 6:30 PM LOCATION – REDWOOD COAST MONTESSORI, BUILDING A.
- Pursuant to Education Code 48918c, the Board will meet in Closed Session concerning confidential matters.
1. Public Employee Hiring Contracts
- OPEN SESSION: 7:00 P.M. LOCATION: REDWOOD COAST MONTESSORI, BUILDING A
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF ANY REPORTABLE ACTION TAKEN IN CLOSED SESSION
- PUBLIC COMMENT
The public is invited to make announcements or comment on information to the Board that is relevant to the scope of authority of Redwood Coast Montessori. The Board may uniformly impose a time limit of 3 minutes to individual presentations to assure every subject is heard. By public law, the Board cannot take action on items not on the agenda.
- GENERAL FUNCTION CONSENT ITEMS
Approval w/ Single Motion:
Items listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine and are acted on by the Board in one motion. There is no discussion of these items before the Board vote unless a member of the Board, staff, or public requests specific items be discussed and/or removed from the Consent Agenda. It is understood that the Administration recommends approval on all Consent Items.
1. Approval of Draft Minutes of February 13, 2020 Regular Meeting
- BUSINESS AND FINANCE
- Approval Board Certification of Second Interim Report
- LCAP discussion
- SCHOOL FUNCTIONS
- Lottery update
- Adoption of 2020-21 academic calendar
- Staff and Directors Reports
- Staff Report
- Director Reports
- FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS Discussion of future agenda items