Redwood Coast Montessori Board of Directors 1611 Peninsula Drive, Arcata, CA 95521 (Building A) REGULAR MEETING
April 10, 2019 7:00 p.m.
- CALL TO ORDER OF OPEN SESSION
- OPEN SESSION: 7:00 P.M. LOCATION: REDWOOD COAST MONTESSORI, BUILDING A
- PUBLIC COMMENT
The public is invited to make announcements or comment on information to the Board that is relevant to the scope of authority of Redwood Coast Montessori. The Board may uniformly impose a time limit of 3 minutes to individual presentations to assure every subject is heard. By public law, the Board cannot take action on items not on the agenda.
- GENERAL FUNCTION-CONSENT ITEMS– Approval w/ Single Motion: Action Items listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine and are acted on by the Board in one motion. There is no discussion of these items before the Board vote unless a member of the Board, staff, or public requests specific items be discussed and/or removed from the Consent Agenda. It is understood that the Administration recommends approval on all Consent Items.
1. Approval of Draft Minutes of March 13, 2019 Regular Meeting
E. BUSINESS AND FINANCE 1. SB 126
- SCHOOL FUNCTIONS
- HAF Consulting Grant
- Friends of Redwood Coast Montessori update
- Staff and Directors Reports
- Staff Report
- Director Reports
- FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS Discussion of future agenda items
NOTICE: Any writing, not exempt from public disclosure under Government Code Section 6253.5, 6254, 6254.3, 6254. 7, 6254.15, 6254.16, OR 6254.22, which is distributed to all or a majority of the members of the governing board by any person in connection with a matter subject to discussion or consideration at an open meeting of the board is available for public inspection at the Redwood Coast Montessori School 1611 Peninsula Drive, Arcata, CA 95521. In compliance with Government Code section 54954.2(a) Redwood Coast Montessoir will, on request make agendas available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. Sec. 12132), and the federal rules and regulations adopted in implementation thereof. Individuals who need this agenda in an alternative format or who need a disability-related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact Redwood Coast Montessori at 707-832-4194.